It's time for our annual photo contest!
Are you an amateur photographer? Do you love nature? If so, this contest is for you! Enter your photograph for a chance to win a Visa gift card! For contest rules, entry deadline, and to download the entry form, CLICK HERE!
Upcoming workshops, events and more
Regional milkweed pod collection
August through October
Here is a really great opportunity to make sure there's plenty of milkweed for monarchs in the future! Pods can be dropped off at Fenner Nature Center or Eaton Conservation District August through October! 🐛🦋 See flyer for details. You can call Fenner Nature Center for more information. Download the donation slip below:
***It is important to note that we will be taking no more than 75% of the pods on the milkweed plant and leaving 25% as we want to ensure there is seed left to be dispersed in our area.
whats happening with us?
"USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender"