2020 AMATEUR PHOTO CONTEST
1. Color or black and white photo accepted
2. Only one photo may be entered
3. Photos need to be on 8" x 10" photo quality paper
4. Photos must be taken in Eaton County
5. All entries must have a natural resource theme. Ideas include: wildlife, landscapes, agriculture, and people enjoying nature
6. Amateur photographers only
7. Photos will be voted on by the public. Winners will be announced mid-December
Entry Deadline: November 19th, 2020!!
2020 Photo Contest Entry Form (Download here)
1st place: $50 Visa Gift Card
2nd place: $25 Visa Gift Card
3rd place: $25 Visa Gift Card
The winner(s) will be invited to join us at our annual meeting to be recognized for their work!
You do not have to live Eaton County to participate and you need not be present to win. All entries become the property of the Eaton Conservation District and the District reserves the right to use all photographs in publications or for promotional purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (517) 543-1512 x 5.